Friday, February 1, 2013

27 Weeks Pregnant


It's going. Nothing new to report this week. I'm fairly sure the baby is now head down because I'm feeling more movement in my pelvic area instead of on my sides. I have an appointment next week, so I'm sure I'll have more to share after that. I also haven't heard back yet about the results from my glucose test so I can only assume that all is good. Which also means I'm not testing as anemic this time and don't have to take any iron supplements. Yay!

My belly's slowly growing, but I do feel like I'm not as big as I was with Stasa or Lexi. Maybe it's just my imagination though. I haven't even really tracked my total weight gain this time and just figure I'll gain what I gain and once I get the all clear I'll rejoin Weight Watchers and start exercising.


No comments: