Friday, February 22, 2013

30 Weeks Pregnant




How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I finally snuck a peek at my file at this week's appointment and it looks like I've gained a total of 19 pounds. I'm hoping I don't gain more than 25, but then again it doesn't really matter. I'll be joining Weight Watchers while I'm on leave so I can get a head start on losing all of the baby weight before I go back to work.
Maternity clothes? Yep. And leggings and tunics are quickly becoming a good friend.
Stretch marks? None yet
Symptoms: Still just the sciatica and the doctor took one look at the heels I was wearing and said "if you play, you're going to pay." Not that the heels are giving me the sciatic pain, but they're certainly not helping make it feel better. Apparently there's this special back pillow I can get that will help. I guess I'll be checking out Brookstone sometime this weekend.
Sleep: It's been good this week, although I'm always tired by mid-afternoon. 
Best moment this week: Taking the girls to Disney on Ice and having them play nicely after daycare a few nights this week.
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss anything? I want sushi.
Movement: This baby seems to be way more active than Stasa and Lexi were. Stretches, kicks, flips. I selfishly love this time when the baby is all mine.
Food cravings: No real cravings this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but I've still got my head cold. Yay.
Have you started to show yet: You betcha.
Baby is a: surprise!
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired
Looking forward to: My first attempt at DIY maternity pictures this pregnancy. 

No comments: