Friday, February 15, 2013

29 Weeks Pregnant


How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still haven't paid attention to the numbers nor have I stepped on a scale outside of the doctor's office.
Maternity clothes? All of the time. And I finally found a few new dresses to add to my work wardrobe and I love them. Throwing a dress on is so much easier than finding pants that fit and flatter my figure. 
Stretch marks? Nope ::knock on wood::
Symptoms: Say it with me: sciatica! My good friend is back. ::sigh:: Honestly I can put up with the constant need to pee and the perpetual heartburn, but good grief the sciatic pain KILLS. All I can do is sit on a heating pad (or in a bath) and massage the pain out. But that's just a temporary relief. And yes, I know, I shouldn't be sitting on the floor with the kids, but seriously, how do you NOT sit on the floor when you have small kids?
Sleep: Pretty good this week. Now if I could just keep the cat from walking on my bladder before my alarm goes off, I'd be golden.
Best moment this week: Finding three maternity dresses that flatter my body and are comfortable and work appropriate.  
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss anything? After watching a Cougar Town marathon I was really craving wine. A big Carl of wine.
Movement: All of the time. Flips, kicks, pushing out and stretching, punching my lady parts. You name it, the baby does it.
Food cravings: Nothing specifically, though I do love fresh salads and light foods. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No queasiness, but I have caught a head cold from the girls. There's nothing worse than being sick while pregnant. 
Have you started to show yet: Yep - and this week I really feel as if my belly is stretching more and more.
Baby is a: surprise!

Belly Button in or out? In and it'll probably stay that way.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired
Looking forward to: Disney on Ice tomorrow!

No comments: