Thursday, March 10, 2011

Alone, for now

Tom left this morning for Jersey City to attend a friend's wedding. Our original plan was for me and Stas to go, too, but that was before I realized I would be 37 weeks pregnant and before my doctor said no more travel. So, it's just me and the Stas until Saturday afternoon/evening. We'll more than likely be laying low because I'm quickly running out of energy each day, but on Saturday we've got plans to meet Lauren and Audrey at Port Discovery in Baltimore. It's a giant (and I mean GIANT) indoor play space with 3 separate levels. 


I have my next appointment tomorrow and will probably get an internal/cervical check even though it really doesn't mean anything since you can be a fingertip dilated one day and deliver the next or be 3 cm dilated for weeks. But I'm impatient and want to know if I've had any progress at all. I think the baby dropped this past weekend because my heartburn isn't nearly as bad and I have to pee every 5 minutes. I'll be 37 weeks this Saturday which makes me officially full term so I'll definitely be getting my hospital bag together just in case. Hopefully this baby decides to stay put until at least Sunday - I would not want to have to call Tom to have him rush home from New Jersey. Of course I've probably jinxed myself already and this baby won't come until I'm a week overdue. 

No comments: