Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Evening walk

Tom and I took Stasa on a walk this evening. We went up to the Safeway for some Starbucks to relieve my headache and get in some exercise.

On the way I spied with my little eye...
Lots of recently mowed lawns
Wannabe thugs
A blonde family taking a stroll
A gang of tent caterpillers
Japanese (or red) maple trees

Here is our walk in pictures
Ali Pasha lounging in her ride

Tom pushing our little Buddha down the street

The gas station by our house that caught fire a while ago - check out the prices


Walking home

Ahhhh, sweet coffee

Pooperilla got tired of being pushed around and decided she wanted to be carried the rest of the way home.

2 comments:

K said...

that blanket in the last picture is super cute! still missing you guys.

Merks said...

I miss you, too, Kel! It's been crazy here trying to get everyone on a schedule.