Thursday, May 7, 2009

16 weeks old

Stasa's 16 weeks old now! Besides her "fun" sleeping habits, she's become much more interactive. It's so cute when she looks at you and then scrunches up in a big grin. She's also "talking" to things now. Mostly her toys on her car seat, but she'll also chat it up with Tom. I've secretly been saying "mama" to her to see if that will be her first word. I guess I should do the same with "dada".

I'm so glad I work from home on Fridays because I put her down for tummy time this morning and SHE ROLLED OVER onto her back. I put her back on her tummy to see if she would do it again and she was not thrilled. So I put her on her back to play on her playmat and she rolled over onto her tummy and then back onto her back. She's a genius! I'm going to keep working on this. It's so exciting!



I think we're to blame for all of the rain we've been experiencing. The day after we put this slicker on the flamingo, it started raining. Oops!
Post rain fun with daddy

"Is there a rainbow, daddy?"



"Nom nom nom, I love my fingers."

Saying hello to our neighbor, Julie. She's OBSESSED with Stasa. (and I sterilized Stasa's hands after Julie went in)





"Mommy, I'm flying!"



I hate using my flash, but it was so dark inside and she was being so cute. Look how slimy her fingers are.

No comments: