Friday, May 1, 2009

15 weeks old


She's such a big girl. She's starting to put herself to sleep, but not regularly. Just a nap here or there and for the first time last night. And she's still so close to rolling over. Since today was my work from home day, Stasa got some play time by herself while I was on a couple of conference calls. She did tummy time for about 30 minutes straight - which she's never done. I learned that the TV is a good carrot to dangle in front of her. I guess I can't do that much longer...unless I put her Baby Einstein DVD in. Either way, it doesn't matter. What matters is her enjoying tummy time and squealing in happiness. Pleasepleaseplease let this continue!
Tomorrow we're meeting up with some of Stasa's friends for the Celebrate Mama event in Bethesda. Hopefully the weather will hold out otherwise it'll just be lunch with friends.

No comments: