Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby Shower

We had the best time at our baby shower! It was unlike any shower I've ever been to and the games were awesome! I couldn't believe how many people cam eout for the shower - and how generous everyone was. I spent last night washing the baby clothes and putting everything away. I'll post pictures from the shower as soon as Jennifer and Joe send them to me. Hopefully there is at least one decent shot of me and Tom. I know there are some great ones from the beer chugging contest.

I still need to take pictures of the nursery now that it's done. I'll try to get those taken this week so everyone can see how it turned out.

Thank you thank you thank you to Aunt Peggy and Jennifer for throwing the coolest shower ever! I've got to get working on the thank yous now. Too bad I can't make the baby write the thank yous.

No comments: