Friday, December 5, 2008

33 Weeks

7 more weeks!

I've been having heartburn from hell. Even Tums aren't working as well as they used to. I've noticed that my body gets tired faster - I have to pause while making my way up the stairs at home. I struggle to get my socks on, but I can still manage if I sit on the floor. The only problem then is getting up off of the floor.

The baby still moves around all of the time - mostly sticking its body parts out from side to side. It's also started hiccupping a lot, which is a really weird feeling. It's almost like a constant light kick, but in the whole belly.

We're really excited for our baby shower tomorrow, mostly because we'll get to see everyone and they'll get to see the house. Okay, you got me - I'm really excited because tomorrow is all about me! Wait - it's not? What do you mean it's about the baby?

Oh, and my belly button still hasn't popped. I think I might actually get away with an innie this entire pregnancy.

Here's what the baby's been up to this week according to TheNest.com:
Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month.

Weekly pictures
TheNest.com - I'm a honeydew melon!


WhatToExpect.com

Belly shot

Ready for work


And finally, a cute picture of the cat curled up on Tom. She usually does this every night if we haven't been giving her enough attention. She's so social.

No comments: