Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Still here. Still pregnant.

38 weeks and 4 days today. Still pregnant. I'm over it, mostly because I spent all day Sunday having contractions about 10 minutes apart only to have to them completely stop in the evening. And then sporadic contractions yesterday and back to 10 minutes apart last night. Woke up to a few in the middle of the night and then nothing until about an hour ago. Back to 10-15 minutes apart. Not even worth timing.

I'm just tired of the pressure and painful contractions. I'm tired of people asking me everyday if I've had the baby. I'm tired of peeing every 5 minutes. No, seriously, every 5 minutes. And so I wait. My next appointment is Friday and hopefully I'll have the baby before then, but who knows, this baby seems content to stay put.

No comments: