Friday, April 26, 2013

39 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 186 according to my appointment this morning
Maternity clothes? Everyday
Stretch marks? None yet
Symptoms: I've been having contractions no closer than 10 minutes apart since Sunday, which are no fun at all because they just make me super uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Getting another pedicure
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss anything? Cocktail hour
Movement: Still chugging along in there - kicking and stretching and rolling around
Food cravings: None
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Baby is a: surprise!
Belly Button in or out? Mostly flat and soft and weird feeling
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired
Looking forward to: This baby making an appearance at some point

This is officially the most pregnant I've ever been. According to the doctor I'm now 4 cm and 70% effaced and "highly inducable." I'm hoping that the 4 cm turns into actual labor this weekend, but we'll see. I've technically been induced with both kids since I had pitocin both times, so at least I know that my body responds well to that should we need to go that route. I'm dying to meet this baby!

No comments: