Friday, January 25, 2013

26 Weeks Pregnant


I was struck down this week with a full day of horrible nausea. Like couldn't even be awake laying still without feeling ill nausea. So I spent most of Tuesday asleep and finally felt better when I woke up the next day. Honestly it would have been better had I just been able to actually get something out of my body instead of just having that sick feeling.

Today I spent more time than necessary getting my hour glucose test done. The lab was so disorganized and the staff had such bad manners that I ended up emailing the company a complaint. At least it's done. Hopefully I pass - mostly just so I don't have to sit for a three hour test.

In other news I feel like my belly is getting stretched out, but it's not really showing like it's grown that much.



I look tired in both because I am. LOL I'm not sleeping well and half of the time I end up falling asleep on the couch which means I wake up mid-sleep cycle and then can't go right back to sleep. And then my brain starts wandering and I end up thinking about how I got bit by a spider and then I start thinking about spiders and then I can't stop thinking about spiders and then I kiss going to sleep goodbye because there's no way I'm falling asleep now that I think there are spiders everywhere. ::sigh:: It's a vicious cycle.

No comments: