Friday, January 11, 2013

24 Weeks Pregnant




Although this week was longer work-wise than the past few it still seemed to fly by. Or maybe that's just me being positive because it's now Friday. One of the problems I've been having lately is what to wear to work. I'm down to one whole pair of work pants that both fit and flatter my figure. I have a few other work maternity pants, but they're from previous pregnancies when I was bigger/heavier and they don't fit quite right, so I'm still on the hunt for the perfect maternity pant for work. The other problem is I've run out of bras that fit properly and I'm too cheap to go out and buy new ones that I'll only wear for a few months. Instead I'll just keep making it work.

And since my bras aren't fitting quite right I assumed they had somehow caused me to have an ingrown hair or some sort of something on my back where the strap falls. After a few days of pain and watching this thing grow in size I went to the doctor and found out it was an infected spider bite. Awesome. Yet another reason I hate spiders. And Tom was busy DEFENDING the spider, being all "the poor thing was just defending itself because you probably tried rolling over on it." Um, what? How about you be on my side instead of the spider's? Stupid spider. Now I'm on an antibiotic for the next week and am treating the pain with hot compresses and a heating pad.

My next appointment is next Thursday and then I have one more monthly appointment after that before I go to biweekly visits. And by the time I start biweekly appointments, my friend Anne will have her new baby to snuggle.

1 comment:

K said...

You look beeeeauuuutiful! I see Stasa so much!