Friday, January 18, 2013

25 Weeks Pregnant



Baby's doing well and is measuring on track. At my last appointment the baby's heart rate was 152 BPM and the stinker was kicking up a storm while Connie checked everything.

My next milestone is taking my glucose test. Yay. But seriously, I've never really hated the test and actually kind of like the drink. I need to also dig around in the papers I have from Lexi's delivery to make sure I received the DTaP shot before I was discharged. Honestly they could have asked me the day after I got the shot and I probably wouldn't have remembered. I mean, I had just had a baby. LOL But if I didn't get it I have to have it soon. Double yay. I *think* I'm not that behind in scanning in our paperwork, so I should have an electronic copy saved. If not, I'll have a ton of paper to dig through. Just the kick in the pants I need to get the rest of our stuff filed properly.

No comments: