Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Long weekend, definitely enjoyed

I love a nice long weekend, but I think I need an extra weekend to recover from my holiday weekend. We did a little of everything this weekend, but spent a good portion of our time at the pool, hence my suncrisped shoulders today.

Saturday we took advantage of the Memorial Day sales and snagged a new mattress for Stasa's room and one for one of our guest rooms. Stasa and I checked out the tempurpedic mattresses while Tom and Lexi checked out and OHMYGOD I think I need one. With the built in massagers.



I also took Stas to her last dance class of the year (until the fall). We stopped and bought Miss Kayleigh some thank you flowers before class. All we have left now is dress rehearsal this Friday and then the recital on Sunday. Then our Saturday mornings are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


After that, we just hung out at the pool.



Saw some of Vince's art show...


And then more pool




(sleeping baby at the pool is the best, isn't it?)





And even more pool

No comments: