Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I see London, I see France, I see Stasa's...

Before Stasa's birthday she started the transition to her new room at school. The Threes. The transition wasn't the easiest one and I was kind of surprised because she's a pretty easy going kid in terms of going to new places and meeting new people. It took a few days (which isn't long at all, transition-wise) and now she's happy as can be in her new room. And so proud. 

The Threes are a bit more structured in their learning than The Twos are and it's like a pre-preschool. And even though most of the kids are all completely potty trained, I was still surprised when Miss Maribel said to bring Stasa in big girl underwear this week. Yesterday was her first full day without pull-ups and she only had one (and a half) accidents. The half wasn't really her fault - she just didn't pull her pants down all the way and ended up sitting on part of them. We weren't sure what to do once we got home, but then decided it might be confusing to her if we put her back in pull-ups, so we kept her in the big girl underwear and no accidents last night (although she did wear plastic covered underwear for bed and even though she went potty like 5 times before bed, she still needed those plastic ones). 

Keep your fingers crossed. I really feel like this time she's going to get it. I know I said that last time and the time before that, but really you guys, *this time* is totally different. lol

No comments: