Friday, July 30, 2010

The typical afternoon

It doesn't always start with whining, but it will if one of us comes upstairs to say "hi" and then quickly runs downstairs to make dinner. THANKS TOM.






After she got over the fact that daddy had to make dinner for us, she decided to check herself out in the mirror. A new favorite activity of hers.



I love how we already have a small bin full of kids meal toys. She loves these Madagascar penguins and really loves these weirdo dragon toys.






Not too long ago, we realized that we have 3 copies of Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham; 1 was mine, 1 was Tom's and 1 was given to Stas. Tom doesn't like Stasa "reading" our older books, but I don't think she can do more damage to Green Eggs and Ham than I already did. That thing looks like it survived a war.



Oh, and check out my awesome signature. I must have just learned how to sign my name with enthusiasm. 



Since we have 3 copies, I let her play with mine all she wants.



No comments: