Sunday, July 11, 2010

Grocery shopping with Stas

We went grocery shopping as a family Tuesday evening, which we don't normally do since Tom doesn't like me going because I don't always buy sale items and he's a bargain shopper (he shops the "hobo" meat section, for chrissake).

Anyway, we decided to all go to together on Tuesday and Stasa really had a lot of fun. She talked the entire time she was in the cart. Oh and I learned something as well. Grocery store lighting is terrible and constantly changing.


And being silly:

As we walked through the store, she would point and say "ba-boo?" and sure enough, there was a balloon nearby. I wanted to buy her a balloon, especially since she was so well behaved, but they were $3.99. Definitely not worth it. 

She mostly just sat and took in her surroundings, all while talking, of course (she is my daughter, after all).

And then it was time to leave and we were greeted with a blast of hot nasty air as soon as we stepped outside. Stasa did not appreciate it.

Nor did she appreciate being buckled in the car.

1 comment:

Julia said...

The hobo meat section is downright dangerous. And I am even a real live certified hobo.