Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stasa's First Year Book

More than a year ago, I started making some scrapbook pages for Stasa's memory book, but never got farther than the first 5 pages. I recently stumbled across an easier way to create Stasa's first year book without having to recreate everything: blog to book software.

I could either use Blurb and create a book similar to these:
Simple_spread-1
Simple_spread-3

or Blog2Print and create something similar to these:

My only other option is to create my own pages in Illustrator or Photoshop and then upload those pages as .jpegs and print a book from Mpix to make something similar to this:
Product Image

But that would require a lot of extra hours to create all of the pages. I think I'm going to try Blurb first and if I don't like the final product online, I'll scrap it and create my own. No matter what I end up with, I'll definitely be adding extra pieces once I have the book, like Stasa's hospital bracelets, footprint card and other tchotchkes. I hope it's easy because I'd like to make a book for each year of her life.

No comments: