Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All of my homes

Well, these are almost all of my homes. I wasn't able to find my very first home since I've long forgotten the street name. BUT, here are all of the other homes I've lived in so far, courtesy of Google Maps with Street View.

Home #1: living with my mom and dad on side 1 of the duplex
sterling point

Home #2: first and only home my parents owned
bolling road

Home #3: post-divorce, living with my mom and step-dad #1
(The house we lived in was demolished - this is a new one on the same lot)
massachusetts ave

Home #4: same duplex as Home #1, but on side 2 with my dad and Donna
sterling point

Home #5: living with my dad and Donna
east road

Home #6: living with Uncle Pat and Aunt Peggy
robert carter rd

Home #7: first time on my own, but not for long
perry penney dr

Home #8: living with Tom and his dad, post-engagement
king richard dr

Home #9: our first home
hummer court

1 comment:

MamaT said...

Wow - seeing where we've been really does help us focus on what can be possible.
Love you,
P