Saturday, August 29, 2009

32 Weeks Old



Stasa the Shark now has 5 teeth with another one poking through. I have a dental cleaning scheduled on Tuesday and am going to take her with me to see if everything's coming in okay. And I think the teething is causing her to refuse solids. She doesn't want to open her mouth for anything. The only way she'll eat solids right now is if I let her "hold" and "drink" from the bowl.

She's so fast now, too. Just this morning I turned for a second to pick up my coffee and she was already up a stair. I've been letting her climb them (with me behind her, of course) and crawl everywhere in the hopes that she wears herself out.

In solids news, we bought some new foods to try: peaches, plums, zucchini, yelllow squash, nectarines and we picked some pears from our tree. We also got some oatmeal to "spice" up breakfast, but I need to work on the flavoring - it's so bland. I think next time I'll mix some applesauce and cinnamon in it.

No comments: