Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Nursery

Tom and I have been debating what theme we should have in the nursery (and why there should be a theme - you can guess whose idea it was). We finally agreed on a zoo animal theme. We went to the National Zoo on Sunday to take pictures of the animals for the walls. Unfortunately it was ridiculously hot out, so a lot of the animals were hiding or were indoors. We still got a few good shots. The plan is to blow up a few of them and frame 8-10 pictures and make a collage on the wall in the nursery. We're still tossing around color ideas, but they'll probably be in the yellow, green and brown families. I know it's early to be planning this, but if you know me, you know that I just can't help myself. Here are a few of the shots we're thinking of using for the walls.

No comments: