Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy (belated) birthday, Jenny!

Well, Jenny finally joined the rest of us and is now one year closer to 30. And just in case some of you haven't seen how amazing Jenny's looking, here's a pic I stole from their wedding site. (Yes, Dan looks good, too. =] ) Happy birthday, Jenny!!!

Tom and I are still hunting for a house. We saw 2 more places last night, both in Springfield. I wasn't a huge fan of either, they were both okay and could look really nice with a lot of hard work. Neither of us really liked the neighborhoods, so we scratched those off of our list. So far the Fairfax City house is still the front runner.

On to baby news...I've been reading lots of books and websites about "what to expect" - thanks, Loula for the Girlfriends' Guide! I love the advice she gives. As of today, I only have 176 days left until my due date. According to whattoexpect.com, here's what the baby's been up to this week:

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.
Tomorrow's belly picture day, so I'll leave you with these shots from What to Expect and The Nest.

No comments: