Wednesday, July 30, 2008

House search continued

Last night we went to look at two more houses. The first was in Fairfax City, off of Roberts Rd in Green Acres. We both really liked this house - the neighborhood is nice, the location is great (equidistant from Tom's dad and Aunt Peggy!) and the yard is a decent size. I almost choked when we walked through the front door, but once I looked past everything, I saw the place was nice and would work for us. Here are some pictures (yes, they have waaaaaaaay too many knick knacks). The second house was in Springfield, but I didn't even bother taking pictures of the it - it was awful. I only stayed inside the house for a minute and we left. Even if the house was nice, I wouldn't want to live there - I didn't feel comfortable just standing in the neighborhood. (Jennifer, surprisingly, I haven't found a single house we like in Malibu - must be all of the earthquakes...)



3 comments:

K said...

wow- that's um.. I think I'm speechless. What ARE those people thinking???

K said...

Also, may I just add my two cents about how amazing it would be if you moved to Alexandria. That is all.

stella said...

do you honestly think these people can clear this stuff out before your baby graduates high school?