Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Catching Up

We thought we'd start this blog to keep everyone up-to-date on how everything's going with our little mutant - I mean bebe. We went in for our first real appointment on July 7 and got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which was at a healthy 169. Listening to the sound really made everything real - there's a little person growing in me! Here are some pics of my ever-expanding belly. It's all bloat right now, but makes my clothes feel really tight. I can't wait until it's actual baby belly (though I'm dreading strangers rubbing it).

10 1/2 Weeks






























12 1/2 Weeks


















2 comments:

MamaT said...

Guys: this is great!
Keep it up - you'll be so glad oh, about Feb 28 when Lil Merkel has the first growth spurt and there's no sleep insight!

Unknown said...

Prego women are sexy!