Friday, March 29, 2013

35 Weeks Pregnant




How far along? 35 weeks - only 35 more days until my due date!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm guessing I'm hovering somewhere between 20 and 25 pounds at this point
Maternity clothes? All of the time
Stretch marks? None yet
Symptoms: I think I've been over doing it this week because I'm just so achy and sore in the evenings. But I can't seem to just sit still either, so it's my own madness that's putting me in this position. 
Sleep: Not terrible, but not great either.
Best moment this week: My little girl turning TWO! And now she tells me she's a big girl and not a baby.
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss anything? Not too much.
Movement: Crazy movements this week - we were watching the baby shift its big butt from side to side the other night. It's hilarious to see how misshapen my belly can get from the baby moving.
Food cravings: No real cravings this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: None.
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Baby is a: surprise!
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired
Looking forward to: Easter! The girls are so excited to wear their Easter clothes and shoes and even more excited about the Easter Bunny visiting. 

I've got my next appointment on Wednesday and will have my Group B Strep test done then, which is always fun. Then I move to weekly appointments. I got our infant car seat down the other day and washed the cover and wiped everything down. Now we just need to install the base in Sexy Flexy, pack the hospital bag (I'll probably do that closer to 38 weeks), and pick up some newborn diapers. Oh and I keep meaning to make the girls mini Boppys so they can use them with their babies. I better get on that so they can have them before the baby arrives. I got them both the most adorable Big Sister shirts to wear to the hospital when the baby is born. Stasa is still in denial that there's a possibility we'll have a boy. We had a talk about that during dinner this week and I told her that if we have a boy we'll name him Thomas and she looked at me and said "NO. Mommy we don't need another Daddy. We'll name him Ariel." Which is also what she wants us to name the baby if it's a girl. 

And speaking of that, we're still undecided on a girl name. We've had our boy name (Thomas Samuel) set since we were pregnant with Stasa, but we can't seem to agree on a girl name. I sent Tom my top three picks for him to think over and hopefully we can choose one we both like (note: this is not a call for suggestions - we don't need more names to confuse the matter). 

No comments: