Friday, March 1, 2013

31 Weeks Pregnant




How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't stepped on a scale since my last appointment, so probably still around 19 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Most every day, though when I'm home I'll sometimes wear my nursing tanks which don't cover my belly at all.
Stretch marks? None yet
Symptoms: ::knock on wood:: Nothing terrible this week, in fact my sciatic pain has disappeared. 
Sleep: Not the best, but that's to be expected with a sick kid.
Best moment this week: No sciatic pain!
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss anything? Not too much.
Movement: TONS! It's honestly my favorite part of being pregnant - feeling the baby move and having it all to my self. So selfish.
Food cravings: No real cravings this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: None.
Have you started to show yet: You betcha.
Baby is a: surprise!
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired
Looking forward to: The start of my birthday month!

No comments: