Monday, August 22, 2011

Conversation with Stasa

First, her OOTD (outfit of the day):


Yep, that there is what we like to call "personal style" and she's got it in spades. Whatever that means.

Now, on to a Conversation at Bedtime.

Me: Stasa, what did you do this weekend?
Stasa, thinking: I sleep at Mimi's!
Me: That's right, you did sleep at Mimi's. What else did you do?
Stasa: I see choo-choo! I see blue choo-choo! I see black train!
Me, to Tom: Did she really see a train?
Tom: TWO trains.
Stasa: I cry at the food house.
(she did cry at Kilroy's because I left to get food from the buffet and she wanted me to stay with her)
Stasa: I cry and then up up Daddy.
Me: What?
Tom: She wasn't listening so I picked her up.
Me: Ooooh. What else did you do?
Stasa: I no listena mommy and 2 minutes. I cry in my princess dress.
(she sat in timeout in one of her princess dresses)
Me: What are you going to do tomorrow?
Stasa: Gonna go school. I hit Karma. I hit 'Leena. I no hit Marcus.
Me: We don't hit anyone, Stasa.
Stasa: NO hit.

I'm so amazed at what she's able to remember from an entire weekend of events. The kid's memory is sharp.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

man, she remembers stuff better than i do! sounds like girl has a crush on this marcus fella.

Merks said...

If you ask her who her friends are, this is her answer:
Friends! My friend name Karma. And 'Leena (Aleena). And Marcus. And Michael.

LOL 4 friends. At least she knows all of them.