Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Catching up, again

The summer has flown by and most of our weekends have been busy with weddings, trips out of town or other obligations. We won't have another weekend of nothing until September, which sounds crazy, but is really just around the corner. 


This weekend and yesterday we battled the Big D with Stas and I think we finally have it under control after a couple of days with the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast). Thank God, because we were all getting tired of starting our day with a bath and bed sheet stripping. I feel like I've done more laundry int he past few days than I have all month. On the bright side, it did give me an excuse to wash her "bees" so they're all clean and fluffy and less gray. 


This weekend we're heading to Deep Creek Lake in Maryland with Dan, Lauren and Audrey. It'll be fun to relax in the middle of nowhere and let the girls run wild. And they have a boat so if the weather cooperates, that will be Stasa's first boat ride!


While I catch up on work and sleep, I'll leave you with these pictures from earlier this month.





"Peek-a-boo, daddy!"






Her favorite "bee"



Dress-up time












Some new shoes (they were $8 at Ross and came with a necklace, clip-on earrings and a tiara)












No comments: