Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Picture Overload

grab a cup of coffee and take a seat, I think there are over 100 pictures in this post. 

Let's take a trip back in time to the day I left for Chicago for my work trip. Stasa entertained me while I worked from home, with only a little bit of crying.




I finally started moving around and taking pictures again the Monday after my surgery. So we went on a very short walk and then played upstairs.





Then on Wednesday, we played more and Stasa showed me where her belly, nose and head were, she played me a tune and made a building with Legos.





Finally, Thursday afternoon was H-O-T, so we dragged the baby pool out and splashed around with Stasa to cool off.



Okay, I do have some pictures from Memorial Day weekend, too, but I'll save those for another post.

No comments: