Friday, June 25, 2010

Mark and Dianna's Wedding, belated, I know

I was cleaning our office last night and came across the photo booth pictures Tom and I took at Mark and Dianna's wedding last month and remembered the online photo gallery of ALL of the snapshots that were taken that night. We each got 2 hard copies; 1 to keep and 1 to tape in a memory book for Mark and Dianna. 


Here are a few of the happy couple, me and Tom, Aunt Peggy and Uncle Pat and a bunch of our crazy friends.
Mark and Dianna Wells:



In their memory book, I wrote "It's not always easy, but it's always worth it."



Aunt Peggy and Uncle Pat:



And our crazy friends:
James and his dad:



Jason and Stacy, who will tie the knot this August:



Ben and Miranda, who were married the year after us:



Annnnnnnnd Kool and the Gang:



To view all of the photo booth pictures, go to this site, click on Dianna and Mark's Wedding and enter Gallery Code 052910.

No comments: