Thursday, January 28, 2010

Super Star




Stasa's been having a lot of fun with the sunglasses from her birthday party. When I put them on her she immediately starts babbling either "babababa" or "mama mama mama."

Last weekend I spent my Sunday morning organizing all of the clothes that Stasa's outgrown already. This way we can pack them away until our next baby arrives (NO I'M NOT PREGNANT). Check it out - 9 full bins. The kid has waaaaaaaay more clothes than I do. We're still building her 2T wardrobe, so any time we're out, if we see a sale we scoop up as much as we can.


And here's a couple of shots of Stasa wearing her baby with a "Fauxby," my homemade Moby.


2 comments:

aunt jennifer said...

the fauxby is definitely one of the more disturbing things i've seen. and i live in LA.

Merks said...

Excuse you, but I believe you wanted a ring sling to carry Buttbrain.