Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thirty days

Thirty more days. One month from today baby number four is due. It seems crazy that it's almost here. And yet in some ways I am so ready. This week has been a rough one thanks to a nasty cold. I'm finally on meds and hopefully on the mend now because having a violent cough while hugely pregnant is absolutely no fun. My belly is sore from the coughing and once I start coughing it triggers Braxton Hicks contractions which are also uncomfortable. I'm just a ball of fun these days. Other than that I've been soaking up all of the last bits of this pregnancy. This baby moves all the time. It makes me wonder if it'll actually sleep after birth. At least it makes kick counts incredibly easy to do.

On Labor Day I felt well enough to sit outside with the kids while they played. It's funny how we'll have them outside running around all day and at the end of the day they're still full of energy. Well, that or they're just so tired they can't wind down for the night. Watching them play together is a lot of fun especially when they're actually getting along. I drew a road around our cul-de-sac for them to ride their bikes and scooters on and they spent most of the day alternating between riding around and embellishing the road with a sidewalk and many many houses.

007_diptych 016_diptych 043_diptych 038_e 015_e 023_e 041_e

No comments: