Tuesday, November 27, 2012

17 Weeks Pregnant


This is a little belated since I'm technically 17 weeks 4 days pregnant, but oh well. This morning I really felt the baby kick for the first time while I was cuddling with Lexi. It's like the baby knew she was laying on me and felt the need to say hi. I'm really looking forward to big kicks that Stasa will be able to feel. She's so excited about the new baby and tells everyone about "her" (because of course it's going to be a girl, why on earth would she ever have a baby brother?!).

In other news, I've finally broken out my maternity clothes, although I still have to wear some of the pants with my bella band to keep them up. The belly's not quite big enough to fill them, but too big to squeeze into my regular pants. I realized that I'm smaller this time than I was with Stasa and Lexi - all thanks to doing Weight Watchers, so I need smaller maternity pants and skirts. Such a drag that I *have* to go shopping. ;)

No comments: