Thursday, September 13, 2012

Please stay, gorgeous weather

I love this weather. Chilly in the morning, requiring pants and light layers. Warm in the afternoon and early evening, allowing short sleeves and dresses. We've been taking advantage of this weather while it lasts: open windows round the clock, afternoons and evenings spent at the park, riding bikes, or chalking pictures in the cul-de-sac. Nearly every day Stasa asks for same two things when we get home: 1. "Can I see if my friends can play?" and 2. "Can I ride my bike?"

My answer to both is almost always yes. She loves her new bike and loves that she's just like the big kids now. And Lexi is content to just push her little car around or collect acorns. Well, and try to eat said acorns. My kid thinks she's a squirrel preparing for a long winter.






Oh! And I got a wireless remote for my camera, so this weekend I'm going to attempt taking some family pictures WITH ME IN THEM. They keep asking for a family picture at school for both girls and the most recent one I have of all four of us is from Christmas. And it's not even that great. Hopefully I'll be able to capture at least one or two good ones of the four of us. Fingers crossed.

No comments: