Monday, June 18, 2012

School and dance pictures

Let's start with the dance pictures. The official dance pictures. We didn't purchase any. I know, shocking.



Those were the best of the bunch. Seriously. And $25 for each digital image. So Tom suggested I try getting a few shots on my own. Here's what I was able to capture after some bribery.






You just died from cuteness, didn't you? Well, get ready for some ridiculousness. Official spring school pictures, complete with the amazingness that is class pictures.



Stasa's class picture - her face kills me


And Lexi's class pictures. She's transitioning between the Infant and Toddler classes. Poor Ms Khadija. They should have taken another picture.


She's *clearly* thrilled to be in this picture. Even though one of her favorite teachers is holding her.



No comments: