Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Cometh

The other day I realized that I never took Lexi's official one year old pictures. Mom fail. I wanted to do the cake smash pictures with her, but figured there was almost no way to do them without Stasa wanting to participate, so I decided to shoot for some cute pictures of her in a spring dress and romper. Major fail. Lexi wanted next to nothing to do with me and my camera so I took the opportunity to snag a few cute shots of Stasa, who was mostly cooperative.

My all-time favorite smile:


Ha! She is so my kid. I had told her to sit nicely and to give me a smile. I died when she smiled like that. Of laughter. And then we told jokes and she gave some genuine smiles.




At this point Lexi had eaten a bit of a snack so I decided to throw her in the mix to get a shot of the two of them together. Ha! As if.





They always win. Always. I threw in the towel in hopes that after lunch and nap they'd both be in good moods. Both girls woke up happy, so we jumped in the car and drove to one of my favorite sunny patches since we lost the light in the house. And hotdog! They both cooperated and I love the pictures I captured.



And COME ON. Look at who was hamming it up.





Happy kids, happy mama. Have a great weekend!

No comments: