Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Let the countdown begin

It's Wednesday, March 21. Lexi will be one this Saturday. I'm still in disbelief and am trying to figure out where the year went. Wasn't it just last week that I went back to work? Or just yesterday I held my little froggy-legged baby in my arms?

Now she wriggles around, desperate to get out of my arms and down on the ground so she can walk around. She's quick, too. We like to refer to her as our little Swiper, kind of like Swiper Fox from Dora. You can turn your back for all of a second and within that time she'll have grabbed your phone, the remote, your drink, and anything else you left laying around.

So now we countdown. Three more days. And then we'll be celebrating the greatest show on Earth.

I'll post more later this week about the slow wean from nursing. :C

No comments: