Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Can you tell it's been bananas around here?

Work is a bit busy for me right now. Okay, not just a bit - a lot. I've been focused on getting our course content finished and ready for the launch in January and things are sliding a bit at home, which just makes me stress a bit more. I can't stand piles of laundry and messy floors and yet here I am with Mt Laundry and floors in desperate need of cleaning. Ah well, at least the kids are happy, right? And by the time I get home I have zero interest in picking up my camera, so I've been relying on my iPhone's camera, which isn't half bad. We did manage to get our Christmas tree yesterday and I'm working on making a tree skirt for it, so there will be pictures of that. Promise. For now, here are some of the shots I've taken on my phone.

Stasa has her own tree. And it's pink. Of course.


I made new stockings for everyone so they would all match. I really wanted jingle bells on them, but I wasn't really liking the way they looked with bells. But you better believe I have plans for those bells - oh have I got plans.


While Tom was at the Redskins game, we hung out and the Lexi made a mess, which Stasa then tried to clean.


Yesterday was picture day at daycare - the one day I got to pick out both of their outfits. I really hope there's at least one cute shot of both girls - and yes, I know I take a gajillion pictures of them all of the time, but I *had* to get school pictures, too. Necessity.


And to wrap up - just a few random shots from the past week or so.
(btw, how awesome is this? Taken with my PHONE!)






No comments: