Monday, December 12, 2011

Conversations with Stasa (are they called conversations when only one person is doing all of the talking?)

Sitting in the car:
Mommy, I'm bigger now. I can go to the Redskins game. Mommy stay at Mommy's house and only Stasa will go. No. Stasa go to the game and Avery too and sometimes Lexi. We'll wear shoes and pants and a hat. Avery and Stasa. Stasa go and Avery go.

Looking at a picture of her Halloween pumpkin on my iPad:
Oh. My. God. Look at *that*.

Getting herself dressed in footed pajamas:
Mommy, mommy! These go on my arms? No. Let's think about it. These are tails? No, they're my feets.

Watching The Little Mermaid and Ursela comes on the screen:
Oh wow. She's BEAUTIFUL.

Telling me how it is:
"Mommy, listen. I wake up, I eat all my dinner. I get a freat. A candy cane freat."

No comments: