Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stasa's Big Girl Room

Introducing Stasa's new room...


I had a lot of fun putting her room together and took on a few extra projects to make it more personal. I made  the ABC art, a pillow cover for the chair, the handprint art, and added ribbon edging to the curtains






I hung the pictures from her nursery and my childhood cross above her light switch.One of Stasa's favorite pieces in her room (besides her piggy bank) is the new family picture collage. We added pictures of all of her immediate family and hung it at her height so she can see everyone that loves her.



I was a bit sad about losing an almost 8' closet, but after installing a closet organizer I realized I had plenty of space to store all of Stasa's stuff PLUS all of her old clothes and other baby items AND still had space to fit all of our luggage in a corner.



And the complete tour:


1 comment:

aunt jennifer said...

awwww! love the new digs! (and later, this bedroom will be really great for stasa to sneak out of -- right by the carpeted stairs...as far from mom and dad's room as possible)