Monday, September 27, 2010

13 Weeks




TheBump.com:



Parents.com:
Egg


From TheBump.com:
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy.


I'm still tired a lot, but it's getting better or I'm just getting used to functioning while half asleep. Although it might be a good thing to get used to because I'm going back to school and my first class started this week. It's all online, so I can go at my own pace, to a degree, but I have a feeling I'll be feeling a little more exhausted each day.


And recently one of my appendectomy scars has started to really hurt, so I'm going to make a note to ask the OB at my next appointment. I'm sure it's just do to things shifting around, but this is the smallest and most superficial of all of my incisions, so I'm surprised it's hurting this much. 


Not much else going on in baby land yet. No movement, no sickness, no trouble. Just tired and hungry. 

No comments: