Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Injured



My poor poor toe. Two weeks ago I tripped over a package of diapers and twisted my big toe as I landed. My diaper toe and I went to the ER that night only to find out that I had only bruised my toe and foot. Well, it's still swollen and just the thought of stuffing it in a shoe makes me wince in pain. I went to my doctor and she suggested a trip to the orthopaedist. Of course the ortho's next opening is NEXT week, so I'm seeing the physician's assistant tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately, I just tripped walking up the stairs and I'm afraid I did more damage to the toe because it is now KILLING me. I should be suspended from moving.

My poor poor toe.

Update: I have an appointment with the ortho this afternoon. I am now going to go lay down and writhe in pain.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

DAMN, girl! That does not look good. Especially in advance of birthday-baby-palooza!