Monday, February 22, 2010

Helping Mama

I spent Saturday morning putting away Mount Olympus of laundry. Stasa, of course, was free ranging it and decided to reorganize my closet floor. She is obsessed with my shoe trees and loves pulling the shoes off. Well, Saturday she decided that a few things were missing from my closet: a shoebox, a winter hat, slippers and an electronic game.


She tried putting her own shoe (in her hand) on the shoe tree, but was unsuccessful.

So instead she played with the hangers.

I was putting together a bag of shoes that need to be repaired and Stasa decided to help me.



Check out what she added to my bag: Tom's work pants, a cat toy, her shoebox and 2 shoes that don't need to be fixed.

And yesterday I decided I was tired of my blah hair and went in for a haircut and highlights. I feel 200% better and the stylist taught me how to properly blow out the back of my head. Ever since I gave birth, the back of my head has become Curl City. It's a mess.

BEFORE:

AFTER

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Hello pretty lady!

Merks said...

Thanks, Kel! I really love it, but now I wish I could have a stylist blow out my hair every morning. DIVA!

Kelly said...

yeah dude, a makeup artist and hair stylist every morning while i can somehow sleep an extra twenty minutes. (you know, because i would totally be able to go back to sleep after i shower, but hey, it's a dream right?!?!)

aunt jennifer said...

Love the new cut and color, mamacita!!!

MamaT said...

Just in time for Birthday Week!You look maaahvelous!