Friday, October 23, 2009

40 Weeks Old


"If you think I'm cute, you should see my Godmother."
Guess who got her this shirt?

Stasa is now "bilingual" - she will clap when we say "applause" in Greek. She's also quite the actress and can effortlessly turn on the baby teardroplets. She's become a pro at cruising and looks like she's going to take a step, but then she falls.

I'm working on her playroom right now and should have pictures of the finished project in about a week or so. Once that's complete, I'll be able to work from our actual home office and have her play in the room next to me.

In other news, Stasa now has 3, yes 3, costumes for Halloween. She'll be debuting them Friday, Saturday and Sunday in honor of her Halloweeny godmother, Jennifer.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yes!! Don't tell me what she's coming as on Friday. I want it to be a surprise! :) And... we will have to do a photo shoot of me and Stasa with her awesome shirt. :)

aunt jennifer said...

THREE COSTUMES!! To that i say YES YES YES!

(Does the one I sent fit her? PICTURES!!!!!)

And tell Stasa she better take good care of that onesie cuz godmother jennifer is gonna need some pictures too -- in 8 weeks!

Merks said...

That costume actually fits now, it's big, but since it has elastic, it'll work.

The shirt is a bit tight - she is in the 90th percentile for weight after all. : )