Thursday, October 1, 2009

37 Weeks Old



Can you believe it's already October? I packed away all of Stasa's summer clothes and brought out her fall and winter collection just in time for the cooler weather. She's been a TON of fun lately - saying "mmmmmama" while crawling to me or climbing on me, spazing out with her toys and giggling like a little girl when Tom throws something on the ground or stomps around like a gorilla. While I was packing away our summer stuff I also found one of her favorite toys that usually resides at Aunt Peggy's house...the HAND. It was stuck in our pool bag and now I vaguely remember bringing it to the pool to keep her entertained. She was so happy to be reunited with her chew toy.

The caged monster


Wearing one of my favorite outfits while clinging to her daddy and playing with the hand before bedtime



"Who, me?"


37 weeks old!


The many faces of The Shark

1 comment:

Kelly said...

WHEN DID SHE GET SO BIG? Wow, she's growing up!