Sunday, January 5, 2014

Our Christmas started at 3:30 am

Yes, you read that right. 3:30 am. Stasa came running into our room and happily announced "Santa brought a MEELLION of presents!" I peeked my eyes open and realized it was still dark and I was still exhausted. Thinking it was maybe 5ish, I looked at my alarm and was shocked to find that it was only 3:30 in the morning. We finally convinced Stasa to join Lexi, who was sleeping, thank goodness. It took awhile to calm her down, but she finally fell back asleep until about 6:30, a much more reasonable hour for Christmas morning.

The kids were eager to get downstairs as fast as they could. Well, Tommy was just getting a contact high from the girls' excitement. Stasa opened her whole stocking and showed me every thing up close. Lexi focused on wrapped gifts first and was happy to sit and play with each toy before opening another present. The llama was happy with the box his toy came in.

Christmas just keeps getting more and more fun.


No comments: