Friday, October 25, 2013

First solids

GIVE ME MY FOOD!


We started noticing Tommy acting differently during our meals. He would watch us like a hawk and try to swipe our food over and over again. Since we almost always have avocado in the house, we decided to mash some up and try it out with him. He LOVED it. I mean all of my babies have loved solids, but Tommy didn't even seem surprised - just excited to be eating food. He gobbled down the little bit we made and started crying when it was gone.

Since then we've introduced bananas, sweet potato, a couple of different squashes, peaches, and mango. I still have a bunch of produce on my counter waiting to be baked and stewed and hopefully I get a chance to do that this weekend. Plums and peaches and pears and papaya! Yum! I'm also hoping to make some brown rice cereal so we'll see how that pans out.

No comments: