Tuesday, June 18, 2013

7 Weeks Old and a Miracle Product



The little man is seven weeks old now and just finished a wicked growth spurt. Okay, maybe it wasn't so bad. He was up all of the time wanting to eat, but wasn't all that fussy unless he was hungry. The only problem was that he was hungry all of the time. I'm not making any sense, am I? Probably because I'm tired. And hungry. And tired. 

Anyway, he's still a spitter and still sleeping in our room because I'm nervous he's going to spit up and choke. I mentioned this to a colleague and she offered up one of her Rock-n-Plays that her twins used. The first day I put Tommy in it and BAM quiet and asleep. That night BAM woke up once. ONCE! And he's been sleeping soundly in it since. And will even hang out awake in it. I loooooooove this product. 

He's been eating a lot and starting to fill out. I love when babies get all chunky. And when they smile, which he's been doing a lot, too. I can't not smile back. It's the cutest little gummy grin. 

Seeing him fill out reminds me of my favorite chubby baby picture. Talk about a round baby. I love this face.

No comments: