Friday, December 28, 2012

22 Weeks Pregnant



Apparently my baby is now about 11" long and just about a pound, which I can definitely feel. This baby has been hosting regular dance-a-thons every day. I'm loving all of the movement and the fact that everything feels good - no sciatic pain right now, thank goodness.

Coming up:
24 week appointment
Gestational diabetes test (always so fun)
GBS test (even MORE fun)

I've been thinking about whether I'm going to do DIY maternity pictures this time. I only did the weekly bump pictures with Lexi and kind of wish I had prettier belly pictures to look back on. I have plenty of time to decide since I wouldn't do the pictures until I'm at least 30+ weeks. I think I could probably also get Tom on board with helping me out so I'm not running around to set up the shot.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Although the fruit/fetus comparisons are vaguely helpful, I prefer to compare using office supplies. My twins were born early, and I describe them as being the size of staplers (and their diapers were the size of those tiniest of post-its).

Glad to hear all is well in Merkland!

Merks said...

LOL I like all of the comparisons. My favorite was when I was pregnant last time and parents.com compared the size of my baby to a sweater.